Wishing you, your families . . . Continue reading
pish-posh says . . .be impeccable with your word; don't take anything personally; avoid assumptions and always do your best!
- even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth ... "you owe me"
I invite your comments, anecdotes and observations.
save a lifeOscar (4 yrs 1 mth - male Shih Tzu x Maltese ) is very affectionate. He's been ill treated and needs a home where his new family are patient at first. Oscar's carer says he's a darling boy that gets on with other dogs. He'd do best with someone who is home a lot. Oscar's coat is low shedding and requires professional grooming. To adopt phone: Tania 0407 994 295.
irish blessings to all
- merry christmas – happy holidays
- true beauty
- aloe vera – the potted physician
- harpy eagle
- mudpuppy finds a home
- macadamia nuts
- caitlin’s crush – iberian lynx
- the essence of success
- health benefits of cashew nuts
- pig-nosed turtle
- almonds – superfood
- painted wild dog – seachange for tony
- molly’s vegan string bean salad recipe
- bridgena and the oncilla
- eggs – superfood
- yogi – the tree kangaroo
- one person’s trash – another’s treasure
- its spring – love is in the air
- morning glory – cloud nine
- leave nothing but footprints
acknowledgementmy thanks to google - to find photographs for articles, i google 'subject' and 'copyright free'